I redid the website for the human computer interaction organisation in Liverpool England that was commissioning me to do a couple pieces at FACT. I used an open source flavour of flash - mtasc and swfmill with a lot of xml and a makefile. The source was made available on the site. We used the blog engine, b2evolution, to manage the content, and the flash file just pulled the content from the mysql database and presented it this multi-windowed way. Now that I look back on it, Drupal would probably have been more appropriate. The user interface was a bunch of UIComponent windows that popped up inside the browser. Small green indicators and trails were used to point out where the user had clicked and dragged the mouse in an artistic overlay. I subclassed the window component to add a resize control at the bottom right corner.